Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Where are they now..?

Kid Dabb

That seems to be a limited database. I clicked on Erin Moran (co-star of "Happy Days") and they failed to mention her earlier start on TV with "Daktari".

erin-moran-marshall-thompson-daktari-sea

erin-moran-judy-the-chimp-daktari-season

Clicked on Lee Majors and am stunned he has not been upgraded.

six_million_dollar_man325x253.jpg

Edited by: hamradio on Jan 6, 2014 1:29 AM

It's there - under *INFO* :

*Info*: Erin's first recurring TV role was not 'Happy Days' but as Jenny Jones in the television series 'Daktari' which ran from 1966 to 1969. In 1968, she made her feature-film debut in 'How Sweet It Is?' with Debbie Reynolds.

I clearly remember the name Daktari, but I'll be danged if I can recall ever watching it. It seems to me Daktari was an older, black and white jungle series - not this newer color one. I'm probably mixing it up with another series.

Could have been Jungle Jim or Ramar of the Jungle where a character is called Daktari (doctor).

Ok. You've reminded me of Fluffy (1965) with Tony Randall, Shirley Jones and Zamba (Fluffy). I know I'll get called on this one, but it seems as if this film hasn't been on TV for almost.. 15-18 years.. ? It's one from the 60s that I actually laughed out loud at - probably because of Tony Randall's slapstick.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings