Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

can't get on the bds much of the day

lavenderblue,

Happy New Year! Hope you are having a good year so far.

>For the last 2 days I've been getting that HTTP Status page that says the server encountered an internal error. Having problems going from one forum to another without getting that message.

It might be worth cleaning out the cache files in your internet history. Sometimes that helps clear up the problem. That has helped in the past when I've encountered this problem.

Hope it helps you!

I wasn't having problems yesterday when everyone else does, but on my crappy tablet, when I click on Community it automatically goes to CFU then I have to click on Message boards to get here. This morning I was transferred to the CFU board but when I clicked on Message Boards I got the error page. I'm on here now because I'm using my BF's laptop and could use the pull down menu, but then I was still having log in problems. I logged in but got an error message, clicked the "back" button and I was logged on. I guess I should have posted this on the problems board. Off to do that now..

Helen, that makes 5 of us having problems with the bds and that blasted error message. Clearing some things out helped somewhat but still having problems getting and staying on the bds and going from one forum to another.So obviously there's a problem. Please, whoever is in charge of tech problems help us out here.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings