Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"General Discussions" is the only forum I can access

DownGoesFrazier

I've had the same problem all day. Had the problem part of yesterday and last night. I get that page that reads HTTP STATUS- the Server encountered an internal error. It's a little better now. If you want to get into games and trivia finance, go back to your homepage of yahoo or whatever you use. Type in games and trivia on TCM support forums click on that and it will take you to that. That's what I've neen doing to get onto any of the forums. What a pain.

Don't use the flower icon to respond, at least I can't use it, use the reply in the left hand corner.

I posted the problem on the Tech problems thread. lzcutter was kind enough to respond you might want to read her suggestion. It helps to make sure you are out of any other sites you may have visited on the internet, then turn off your computer. Wait a few minutes and restart it.

I think the software people are making some adjustments, which puts the message board off-line for a while, when they are doing it.

Or, it could be NSA interference, caused by one or two of our posters being suspicious and including coded messages in some of their posts. :)

AAANNNd.. And -- There are other, less visible alterations taking place.

One thing I've just noticed (and please.. just because I say this out loud, don't make it disappear :P ) .. The website isn't logging me out every 8 minutes as has been going on for months now

Thank you!

Wow, I only got in here by Googling some thread from three years ago and linking to the message boards that way. Have been unable to get on the message board via conventional methods for 24 hours now. It's freaking me out. Be nice if the people who run the Website would post some courtesy message if the forums are going to be down for a full day or more, but I guess their lives are way too important to do anything courteous for us peons.

So ... how is everybody?

>Looks like I've got the place all to myself tonight.. it's like being locked inside the department store until it reopens in the morning.. hmmm.. that fly rod looks interesting..

I hope ya know Kid, that there's a downside to all that.

(...uh-huh, you COULD find out tomorrow morning that you're REALLY just a mannequin, and just like Anne Francis did in that one Twilight Zone episode!) ;)

My right arm just fell off..

I can move from forum to forum, topic to topic and thread to thread. When I move forward and backward; that's one dimension. When I move side to side; that's two dimensions. Up and down; three dimensions..

Left foot just came loose.. it's a good thing - it's being held in place by my ski pants strap. There's no snow in here..

I'm confuzed..

I'm shushing over to Games and Trivia now..

-----------------------------------------------------------

This reminds me of the "blind" games we used to play on computers with text only screens back in the 70s.

East East East NorthEast West UseLight.. oops

I love that episode of *Twilight Zone* very much! I find I identify with her confusion.

I received the error page when I logged into the forum. It is fortunate that I did check the board page and found that the log-in had worked.

I do not need the: "Forum Home" page for navigating as I long ago made bookmarks for the boards which I visit often. I find it is faster and easier than going to the home page and picking a board from the list. At one time those bookmarks were in a bar above the page display. I moved them into the drop-down section some months ago because I no longer visit each day. I find that even there they are easier to use than the normal navigation from board to board.

Perhaps this is a new method for reducing spam, trolls and complainers because such people will not have the patience to find a method which brings them to an individual board.

I wasn't having problems yesterday when everyone else does, but on my crappy tablet, when I click on Community it automatically goes to CFU then I have to click on Message boards to get here. This morning I was transferred to the CFU board but when I clicked on Message Boards I got the error page. I'm on here now because I'm using my BF's laptop and could use the pull down menu, but then I was still having log in problems. I logged in but got an error message, clicked the "back" button and I was logged on. I guess I should have posted this on the problems board. Off to do that now..

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings