Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Identify a movie, please

jkaiser

There is a movie I have been searching for that I saw on TCM a couple years ago.

I believe it is from the 30's to maybe the early 40's.

The only scene I remember is there were two woman in a city apartment and one woman was hanging out a window and the other was holding her legs there was a flashing light bulb sign I cant remember if she was trying to reach for the sign.

It was a comedy, in fact I never laughed so hard in my life and would love to find out what movie it is.

Please help, thank you.

• 1 month later...

Hi there! I would also love some help in identifying a film. All I remember is that the main character's name may have been Johnny. He's in his twenties maybe. He was sitting on the stairs of his apartment building with his teenage sister trying to convince her to take some money and leave the building with their mother because he had been ordered by a gang (maybe) to burn the building down. She gives him a hug and he kisses her. Also I remember another scene right before that where his mom is ironing a shirt and is talking on the phone while his sister is getting dressed and their alcoholic uncle (I believe) was lying down on the sofa. That's the only part I remember. The movie may have been from the 70s or early 80s. Many thanks in advance!

Edited by: nessiealliance on Mar 2, 2014 8:14 PM

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings