Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Turner classic movie monthly Schedule

28Silent

One good thing about t.c.m. schedule is that it includes the advertisement if the movie going to be shown in letterbox.also the schedule includes what was playing the day before.Fox movie channel Schedule now stinks,They don't advertise if a movie is for going to be in wide screen any more and worse they don't keep yesterdays schedules.T.c.m are the best

Edited by: 28Silent on Jan 20, 2014 2:45 AM

Well, from what I can see, Fox Movie Channel doesn't even have today's schedule anymore! For awhile now there has been nothing listed for Fox Movie Channel Schedule on their website except a link to FXM schedule ( the modern movie garbage half of their schedule). As for what FMC plays from 3AM-3PM for classics? Endless repeats of the tiresome Bartok The Magnificent plus mainly stuff from the late 50's and early 60's. If the hair-gelled 20-something execs over at FMC knew anything about their own studio, then they would know that was the period when Fox was fighting to stay alive after their visionary, Darryl F. Zanuck, left the U.S. and ceased to actively lead at Fox. It was when they made some of their worst movies. They need to play some of the stuff from the 30's to the early 50's more often.

The only way I know what is coming up on FMC is to use my Directv schedule capability. If you can dump this channel and lower your monthly cable/satellite bill I strongly advise you to do so. It's simply not worth it anymore.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings