Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM ad featuring My Morning Jacket

larockerina

Hi All- I'm in a graphic design class and wanted to share an example of imagery I like to my classmates.

A few years ago there was a TCM commercial with the song "Golden" by My Morning Jacket and it had a bunch of movies spliced together... kind of random but wanted to know if anyone knew what it was for or had posted it to YouTube?

There's a bunch of TCM commercials on YouTube, but haven't seen that one... would love to see it again :)

Thanks!

Hello, I was able to find a brief discussion on the subject, which occurred here on the Message Boards. The person inquiring said the song was used to promote James Wong's films during the month of April (2006), but I believe he/she was referring to James Wong Howe, cinematographer. I hope this information is helpful in finding the promo using My Morning Jacket's song, just follow the link: http://forums.tcm.com/thread.jspa?threadID=80324

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings