Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Retirement home residents recreate classic movie moments

Geralddddd

That was VERY cool, Geraldddddd!!! What a great find here, and thanks for posting it! What a great way to stay young!

Just a little off topic here, but my mother for about 10 years and up until a few years before her death used to entertain the elderly at a few nursing homes in her area of SoCal, and by playing the organ and records and singing for them, and she always had a great voice. They loved it, and SHE loved doin' it...but then again, Mom WAS always a bit of a ham.

(...just like that one particular son of hers...and she only had one) ;)

Nope, BUT there IS this one "very partisan" old lady just down the street from me who NOT ONLY had placed about two dozen election campaign posters in your front yard a little while before the last election, but ALSO placed a "chair"(and with a "certain someone's" name taped to it) just like THAT in her yard TOO! ;)

Needless to say, she wasn't a happy camper the day she FINALLY removed 'em all, sometime in early November! LOL

(...and yep, true story...I kid you not, Ham!)

>Last September I visited my 98 year old grandmother in a nursing home in Chicago. I didn't see anything that looked like that.

Well, YEAH, spf!

Wouldn't ya think Capone would've provided for that sweet young thing he always had a crush on from afar..better than THAT???!!!

(...sorry, couldn't resist...and AT LEAST I said "from afar"!) ;)

Edited by: Dargo2 on Jan 25, 2014 9:57 PM

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings