Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Things You Can Do In The Movies,But cant Do In Real Life.

ERROL23

Well, sorta. My ex wife and I started out hating each other's guts. Then eventually we fell in love, married, had two beautiful daughters, and went back to hating each other's guts!

Sepiatone

What I've noticed in many movies lately;

You can be built like an anorexic supermodel and STILL swing a broadsword with the same ease and skill of the most muscular Viking!

Sepiatone

the one I always notice is no one ever takes their shoes off when they are indoors

and they sit on the furniture with their legs curled up beside them

you know how much crap your shoes have on the bottom???

I guess a person looks less attractive in sock feet lol

It's always interesting in Westerns how everyone is so clean. The women's hair is always perfectly coiffed and the men always seem to have the latest contemporary hair styles (contemporary to the time the film was made) all perfectly styled. Clothes are always clean, no holes or stains. Everyone has beautiful teeth, despite how much tobacco chewing and general lack of hygiene there probably was during the settlement of the West.

>I used to do that a LOT in the '70's.

>

>Of course, I had a little "help".

>

>Sepia"stone"

Ha, a fellow '60s and '70s survivor. :P

It's a wonder I made it out of those decades alive. :)

For me, the clocks slowed down. It seemed like they stopped for hours at a time. It seemed like each Bob Dylan song went on and on for half an hour or more. It seemed like there were narks everywhere. :)

>It's always interesting in Westerns how everyone is so clean.

Police detectives and robbers always wore nice suits and hats. When they fought, they would roll around on the dirty ground in their suits and hats, then get up, brush themselves off, and go back to work.

It was illegal to rob a bank in the 1930s and 40s without wearing a nice suit, tie, and hat.

> It seemed like each Bob Dylan song went on and on for half an hour or more.

Know that, too. And it would be just about that time that some dork would put PINK FLOYD on the box! Don't get me wrong, I LIKE Floyd. But not exactly "party music", if you know what I mean.

Sepiatone

PS: That's "N-a-r-c-s".

Archived