Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

help

Guest gonzalez, elizabeth

Guest thompson, scott

okay,here goes, about 30 years ago my mother saw this gem,a bunch of hoboes move into a house and assume the identities of the owners. who the owners are and their whereabouts are unclear. the group then proceeds to start doing stuff..... I have mentioned,to be best of my memory,the breakdown to a few people and get the following answer,'yeah it's called....,it'll will come to me!!! the movie was made in the thirties. I get the impression that the cast was mainly character actors, could be a metro,warners paramount and maybe a r.k.o. flick as it seems that those studios had a large group of actors. any ideas??

Guest thompson, scott

laurie, if memory serves me right there are two movies 'three godfathers',with john wayne,harry carey jr. and ward bond as the marshall. i think pedro armendariz was in it to.'miracle in the sand' with either wayne or chester morris. saw it in 1966 on late night tv in los angeles, there was a late show with a host by the name of jack denton on khj tv, who added commentary to the flicks. hope this helps.try the internet movie database,IMBd, great resource for movies and actors and LOTS of production information.

• 1 month later...
Guest Edwards, Chad

Edward G. Robinson. I am trying to get the full quote in the short about Robinson on TCM this month that says something about passion. Anyone help on this? Thanks

Guest delorenzo, ash

On Sunday, May 12. on TCM at about 8:15AM after "I Remember Mama" and before "Lana Turner : A Daughter's Memoir", I saw Lana Turner singing and dancing about "Madame Crematone." Did anyone see this? What was the movie it was from? Thanks. Ash

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cauthen, Sharon

Terry: You might want to try MPTV (Motion Picture and TV Images). The address is www.mptv.net. There's also a site of George Hurrell photos. I'm not sure of the address -- I just searched for Hurrell. Good Luck!

Guest risata

In 1942 Rosalind Russell and Janet Blair starred in the first film version of "My Sister Eileen". I saw it on television several years ago. Was it ever released on video?

The phrase "north by northwest" came from the Shakespeare play Hamlet. At least that's what it said on the back of the video box when I looked...

Guest Atwater, Mary Blaine

I very much want to find "Love Me Tonight" with Maurice Chevalier and Jeanette MacDonald. I think AMC has run it (which I do not get) and I requested it from TCM with no results. This is another great pre-code confection I think many viewers would love, but WHERE IS IT?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Stevie

2nd request: Can anyone remember a scene, before the street scene currently used, that featured nothing but a 1940's type movie marquee? The song played was so beautiful and haunting, but I can't find anyone who has ever heard of it. Thanks in advance for any help.

Guest Hammonds, Roger

I'm desperate. Does anyone know where I can get widescreen copies of GREEN SLIME and OPERATION KID BROTHER (a/k/a OK CONNERY or OPERATION DOUBLE 007)? My e-mail is shopro7@mounet.com . Thanks. Roger

Guest mongo

Phil "The Joker is Wild" is a good movie. Sinatra more than holds his own as nightclub performer Joe E. Lewis. Jeanne Crain and Mitzi Gaynor give the crooner good support. Ole Blue Eyes also performs his big hit "All the Way".

Guest Kate01581

THE SCARLET COAT with cornel wilde aaaaaack! i just missed "the scarlet coat" on TCM & i've been trying to find it for years. does anyone know where i can get hold of a video? the movie is loosely based on incidents involving one of my ancestors & so it is of great interest to my family. thanks for any information anyone can offer...

Guest Joseph, Glenda

Where is the best place to find classic DAD's? I tried Sun coast and places of that elk but most only have VHS. Does anyone have a source they could share?

Guest walker, ken

Try Fye.com, VCI HOME VIDEO,Amazon.com, or Kino to get started.Movies Unlimited also has a big catalogue of classics on DVD.

• 1 month later...
Guest prado, patti

hello, i am trying to find a website where I could find bios of actors of the 20's, 30's and 40's. Hopefully, one that includes as many as possible. Most of the people I am interested in were not HUGE stars. Like Dennis Morgan, Jack Carson, Ida Lupino etc. thanks for the help, Patti

• 2 weeks later...
Guest K, Sandy

jim, "Anything You Can Do" is from the musical ANNIE GET YOUR GUN starring Betty Hutton and Howard Keel. The score was written by the great Irving Berlin.

Guest Tarn, Kat

HELP!! I caught part of a movie on TCM before being swept away for one thing or another, and I'm DYING to see the end of it! A bunch of women from different walks of life all join the Navy during either WWI or WW2... A couple walk out on their own weddings; but there is one rich girl and one middle-class girl. Anyway, they all go through boot camp together, and train to be in the navy, and its quite funny. This movie is a musical. I wish I new more, but alas, I do not... Thanks for your help!!!