Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

help

Guest gonzalez, elizabeth

• 1 month later...
Guest olmsted, l

Has anyone heard of an actress named Ila Macy (SP?). She was supposedly and actress from the 1930's. My mother-in-law said that she was told she looks like her, but after looking on the IMDb, I cannot find that name or anything similar. It's possible that she got the name, or part of it wrong. My mother-in-law is tall with platinum blond hair and I think she looks like Barbara Eden. Does any of this ring a bell with anyone--I'd love to find out who she's talking about. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest olmsted, l

Thanks Mongo! It has to be her. I looked her up and my mother-in-law does somewhat resemble her. I actually own Love Happy (one of her movies) so I'll have to go home and watch it! Thanks again!

Guest Draper, Tiffany

Does anyone know the name of the song in 'Desire Me'? Greer Garson plays the piano for Richard Hart. It's the song that's happy and kind of bouncy, not the one that he wants her to play. Someone told me that it could be a war bond selling song, but I'd like to know the name of it. Does any one know? ~Tiffany

• 1 month later...