Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Any suggestions on how to stay logged in?

alix1929

I feel like Jeff Goldblum in the movie, THE FLY... "Hellllpppp meeeeee!" Can anyone offer any tips or suggestions of how to stay logged in? It takes almost 30 minutes of trying to get logged in, and then...for some unfathomable reason when I try to post, I'm logged back out! Any advice would be appreciated.

Alix I can understand your frustration since I also went nuts trying to log in. I finally called a friend who is sort of a computer wizard and he did the trick.

It is kind of a complicated procedure where I had to log into Google. First of all and believe it or not you must have either: AOL, Compuserve 2000, AIM or Netscape in order to log in and post. And you STAY logged in without getting kicked out.

Let me know if you have one of those services and I will do my best to explain the procedure.

Mongo

Alix I didn't forget about you and I read your most recent post about having one of the four services. I'm waiting to hear from my computer friend since he can let me know in layman terms just how to explain it to you and to make it easier for you to post once again.

Mongo