Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

THANKS TCM !

Thanks TCM for airing those rare films yesterday from the 20's and 30's. I enjoyed 1926 Don Juan last night. It was the first time I seen it in it's entirety. John Barrymore was always good in his films.

TCM also aired Starlet Revue 1934. Judy Garland's first movie ! I had trouble figuring out which of the three sisters she was. Can anyone telle me if she was the short one or one of the two tall ones ?

I also enjoyed the short "what do you think?". It was shown after Dodsworth (I missed it). I like shorts like that.

I also enjoyed the big line up of 30s comedies that aired had all day. Pretty rare stuff. For once TCM didn't air the same old stuff like usual (post 40s stuff). I'm looking forward to seeing the Mexican Spitfire movies coming up on TCM and those Shirley Temples next Sunday. Keep it up TCM ! This is what got me and everyone hooked on TCM a decade or two ago.

Edited by: classiccinemafan on Mar 6, 2014 1:38 PM

Edited by: classiccinemafan on Mar 7, 2014 1:06 AM

Edited by: classiccinemafan on Mar 7, 2014 1:06 AM

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings