Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movie rating on the March schedule - lack thereof

Crazeyiven

Those Leonard Malkin ratings are still showing up on my schedule for the films that he reviewed.

Or do you mean ratings as in "G", "PG-13" and "R"? I don't ever remember those being shown anywhere but on the TV screen right before the movie begins, but maybe that's because that'd be the last thing I'd care about one way or the other. But anyway 90% of the films TCM shows were released before that ratings system was instituted.

I had to go back to a saved schedule to notice if the MPAA-style ratings were there. I've never noticed them. I just never paid attention since as you say, most of the TCM schedule are films that pre-date the ratings.

I just noticed that three of the spaghetti westerns listed to air on Thursday, March 6 are noted as being in black-and-white on the full month schedule.

Maybe the software they use to extract info from the AFI has got a bug or two in it.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings