Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Searching TCM schedule

BeckyTCM1951

Rejoining TCM community.. How do I search TCM schedule for movies more than one week out? Scrolling the monthly schedule is a pain. .

Also, in the past I could search and find a movie and have TCM send me an email reminder. Is that feature still available? Where do I find?

Finally I spent 15 minutes trying to find "The Stunt Man" with Steve Railsback in TCMdb. Good movie from 2006 IMHO. Couldn't find's it until I tried just the word "stunt". What's with that? Anyone else frustrated or is it my fat fingers?

PS Luckily I found the movie on March 20th 3AM by scrolling.

Please help.

>Also, in the past I could search and find a movie and have TCM send me an email reminder. Is that feature still available? Where do I find?

Becky,

Welcome back! If you go to the TCM Database, (which you can do at the top of the page where there is a search window), you can type in a movie title. It will bring up the title. Be aware, if the film has a remake, the database will bring up the titles for all versions, so you have to be sure to click on the version you want. Click on it and it takes you to the main page for that film.

If the film is coming up on the TCM schedule sometime in the next 90 days, you will be able to click on the word, Reminder, which will be to the right of the screening time and the words Only on TCM.

>Finally I spent 15 minutes trying to find "The Stunt Man" with Steve Railsback in TCMdb. Good movie from 2006 IMHO. Couldn't find's it until I tried just the word "stunt". What's with that? Anyone else frustrated or is it my fat fingers?

It's not your fat fingers, it's the way it was entered into the TCM database. Whoever, on TCM's end, entered the details for the film, entered it as *Stunt Man, The*. Because they put the "The" at the end of the title, if you enter "The Stunt Man", the database isn't able to bring it up.

Hope that helps!