Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM Europe

I live in Sweden so everything here is European and I am sick of it!

I love the USA and everything American so the closest I can be to the USA is through movies and the one and only channel/program

we have is TCM and NOW.... TCM is broacasting British movies!!!!

PLEASE LET TCM be ALL-AMERICAN... NOTHING ELSE!

Edited by: naturefirstaid@yahoo.com on Mar 2, 2014 9:08 AM

Edited by: naturefirstaid@yahoo.com on Mar 2, 2014 9:12 AM

TCM streams movies online, now. See if you can access that. Also, YouTube also has lots of American movies to watch, though the quality is no always so great. Here's an example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhBKmc_2Rlo

Enjoy.

By the way, TCM has always shown British movies, like Great Expectations, and The Lavender Hill Mob. Sorry you don't like them.

Interesting that someone in Europe would what TCM to be all American, all the time.

At this forum we do get people that wish that TCM only showed American movies (and some only American studio-era movies), but others like myself would like TCM to continue to show foreign movies. e.g. I really like French and British movies from the 50s

Well, jj, I didn't want to say it, but I suspect that what this is, is actually a fake post. It is such a blanket plea, and so like the others that are domestic in origin, that I imagine someone cooked this up as a means of demonstrating to TCM, "See? Even people from around the world are begging you to show movies only made in the U. S. from the 1930s to the mid 1950s."

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings