Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

More Troubles at the Classic Film Union

Guest obrienmundy

The site is practically immobilized. I cannot read blogs, look at photos, listen to audio tracks, watch videos, pull up pages, search for films and stars, or even send private messages to anyone. This madness needs to be stopped now. To ignore it would be the wrong thing to do. We must get the site back up. So I ask all of you to help us. I thank you in advance for your time, energy, and kindness.

Yes, the search option can be improved immensely, as one has to dig to find something. In the meantime and of equal importance, this is the third day in which one cannot upload a video without it still being in pending hours later. I am just glad I didn't get an approval message from someone without the matter being resolved.

Fix the search option. Seriously, glitch season needs to stop. TCM should not have a neglectful business like KickApps maintain their social media sites only to let it go to neglect and these problems coming up. While things are gradually getting better, the molasses spill pace is bothersome.