Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Finding a Film

jaredl

I'm trying to find a film. A few years back I watched a movie on TCM and it was really good and I want to watch it again. The problem is I do not remember the title and I do not know the names of the actor and actress who starred in it. What I do know is that the film is about a guy and a guy who meet in a cafe that is on the beach (Manhattan beach I think) The man and woman decide to team up to get themselves out of whatever problems they were having. The guy has brains but is too scared to do anything and the woman is bold and pushes him into doing things. Together they go trade their street clothes for swimsuits and then go walk into a bank and pretend to be rich. Some how things work out for them and they end up being taken for well off socialites and they then run around and spend the day at the parties of the rich and famous pretending to be just as equally well off. It ends with them back in the same cafe they started at with a new set of grand plans. Also I think the actress in it was a singer with her sisters but I'm not sure on this point. Any help finding this movie would be great.