Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just wondering...

Sepiatone

They could also show all the versions of *Alice In Wonderland*, because of the March Hare.

Also, the 90s British mini-series based on the George Eliot novel, Middlemarch :

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108858/

(Although I've read other George Eliot works, I've never read Middlemarch. This is because I always seem to be reading something else during the middle of March, and naturally, I would want to begin Middlemarch during the middle of the month of March.

Shirley everyone who's read this novel began it in the middle of March.

:l )

Also -TCM could air various films about Julius Caesar (including *Julius Caesar* ), because of course, the great Roman was murdered in the exact middle of March (the "Ides".)

Okay, then how about TCM also showing that very entertaining documentary from a few years back, "March of the Penguins"?

(...oh...wait...that sucker was made in 2005, and so just forget what I said here...I mean we certainly don't need yet ANOTHER thread started by someone who's nose gets out of joint because TCM has presented a movie made after Louis B. Mayer bit the dust, now do we?!!)

LOL

misswonderly, did you see the BBC Middlemarch? I've been through it twice, I loved it. I am not particularly fond of gooey love scenes but I thought there was one here that really got to me. Do you know which one I'm talking about? Anyway, I heartily recommend, I thought it was wonderful. I haven't read the novel either.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings