Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RMeingast

Boycotting Woody Allen Films??

The Hollywood Reporter reports that Fading Gigolo, which stars Woody Allen, did unexpectedly good business at the weekend box office.

No matter what else he is, he is still a genius. Same with Hitchcock.

The Hollywood Reporter reports that Fading Gigolo, which stars Woody Allen, did unexpectedly good business at the weekend box office.

No matter what else he is, he is still a genius. Same with Hitchcock.

I assumed that one requirement to at least continue to be a genius was to at least be still alive.

There is ZERO proof Allen did anything. There is ZERO evidence in any of his past life of anything pedophilic. All you have are the hysterical rantings of Farrow and her spawn. Case closed.

This shouldn't even be a topic thread.

From everything I've read about this topic, it will never be "case closed" for Dylan Farrow.  But I guess it's more convenient (some might say misogynistic) to dismiss her story and label her and Mia Farrow as hysterical.

@finance:  It WOULD be a case of what Groucho once said about refusing to belong to any club that would have him as a member.

Sepiatone