Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
markbeckuaf

The Case of the Howling Dog!!

This flick is SO cool!!! I love all the WW Perry Mason flix, but this first one is the best, IMO!!! A true pre-code twist at the end, wow!!! I love the dudes who work for Perry, and though Della seems kind of stand-offish throughout most of the flick, you know where her lips wanna be smoochin' when all is said and done!!

Great pre-code mystery flick with lots of good courtroom drama, to boot!!!

mark, where have you been? Your absence has been noticed. Nice to see you back.

I wish I'd known about *Case of the Howling Dog* earlier, I would have watched it. Sounds like great fun.

But I didn't pay much attention to this morning's schedule, and missed the chance.

Words of wisdom to all: Always check the TCM schedule in advance or you might miss something good !

Miss Wonderly, thank you so much for your kind words!!! I'll try to come back soon with my weekly grooves if that will help in some respect.

Sorry you missed this one, it's a hot one! Hopefully you'll catch it, when TCM airs it again soon!!!

DAMN! I forgot to record this. But I doubt I would've had room anyway since I'm also recording Act of Violence. I hope they show it again soon. :(

Providing you are home during the day or have room on the DVR to record it! :(

Yes, I've missed your weekly heads up also, Mark.

Edited by: Hibi on Mar 27, 2014 12:21 PM

>This flick is SO cool!!! I love all the WW Perry Mason flix, but this first one is the best, IMO!!! A true pre-code twist at the end, wow!!!

I didn't understand that "twist" at the end of the film, the first time I saw it. I finally got it the second time I saw it. :)