Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best night of Carson yet

slaytonf

While all the Carson nights have guests that are interesting to see, a lot of time the interviews can be strained, and the conversation halting. But tonight, each guest's conversation flowed with and easy and unforced naturalness. And not just the hilarious ones, either. Candace Bergen, as Mr. O'Brien noted, didn't appear as a comic. My favorites of the night were Red Skelton, and Don Adams.

I am a big fan of Lucille Ball and was excited to watch her LAST week, before we were bamboozled with the other interviews. Haha. I never thought I'd hear Lucille Ball say the phrase "kinky sex."

I also loved Carol Burnett and Johnny Carson's discussion about James Stewart's anniversary party. I would have rather heard more about that party than whatever else it was that Carol was promoting.

All the interviews were fantastic. I wish they would show more Carson on TCM. The possibilities for this show are quite endless as there would be thousands of interviews to choose from.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings