Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
LonesomePolecat

Any of you a TCM Fan Programmer?

I just got my TCM Now Playing Guide that announced the Fan Programmers and I just wondered if an of you got chosen. You don't have to name your name if you don't want to, but if you did get chosen let us bask in the glow of your triumph.

Congrats to all of those who made the cut. No, I didn't bother to enter. I'm like George Raft - I can't bear the sight of watching myself. I leave the room if someone is playing video in which I appear.

It's not stage fright - I'll sing in front of an audience, given hundreds of presentations in front of one.

I'll try to catch all of the intros, even if I'm not going to watch the film itself.

Again, my congratulations.

I've always had the following strict personal policy from which I've never(okay once or twice) deviated:

"I would NEVER enter ANY contest which would accept ME as a contestant!"

groucho2-sm.jpg

(...however, a hearty congrats to all those chosen...lookin' forward to seein' all those smilin' faces on my TV set!)