Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Great Movie Posters

Richard Kimble

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

RichardK- Thanks so much for posting these. I periodically check this thread & d/l images I particularly like. I take them to a photo shop & have them printed 4x6 glossy and put them in a pocket album. They're often used as DVD covers or made into magnets for friends.

I especially love the Grinsson tribute below. Gorgeous!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

7YTZkSO.jpg

Play this game & you'll end up with Spanish Olives for eyes!

And I own the half sheet for that Gary Cooper TASK FORCE poster you showed earlier in the thread. I don't like the overall imagery either, but it's the nicest Coop portrait found yet. I also have Coop/Sheridan in THE GOOD SAM half sheet and he looks like a real goof on that one. 

• Like 2

• 5 years later...
1 minute ago, JamesJazGuitar said:

The post makes Beverly Michaels look like a man!     My favorite film she was in is East Side,  West Side,   with Stanwyck,  Van Heflin,  Cyd Charisse and James Mason.

A Face in the Crowd: Beverly Michaels

I enjoy that movie in general (it's better than the rambling book), but yes, Michaels adds a small but wonderful kick. I love the scene where Van Heflin has had enough with her obstreperousness and does what he has to  do. I'd add Gail Sondergaard to your list of its impressive cast.