Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Great Movie Posters

Richard Kimble

On 9/17/2022 at 12:07 PM, Moe Howard said:

e5grbyvucaypciu.jpg?w=558&h=419

Say Moe. Where/how on the internet did you find this poster for this imagined (not real) movie  featured in Tarantino's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood 

I assume that this IS what this is, isn't it?! The "starring Rick Dalton" thing gave it away for me here, plus I think I remember seeing it at some point in that movie as well.

(...can't find it anywhere no manner how I attempt to google image it)

john berkey and ted coconis made two great illustrations

tifotr.jpg

but for ICONIC posters......like immediately recognizable to the point of being cinematic iconic pieces

midnight cowboy

the graduate

west side story

gwtw 

godfather. there were several but i mean the original b/w 

10 hours ago, Dargo said:

Say Moe. Where/how on the internet did you find this poster for this imagined (not real) movie  featured in Tarantino's Once Upon a Time in Hollywood 

I assume that this IS what this is, isn't it?! The "starring Rick Dalton" thing gave it away for me here, plus I think I remember seeing it at some point in that movie as well.

Here are a bunch of them.

I noticed that Alice Ghostley's name is misspelled in the poster above.  Of course, in that universe, it might be a different person altogether.

https://bandsaboutmovies.com/2022/07/04/exploring-the-films-of-rick-dalton/

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Dargo said:

Yep. It's framed on the wall, I think in Polanski's house.  Later in the movie they show the series of Rick Dalton movie posters from his Italian period. Apparently there were even more posters, like one from his 14 Fists of McCluskey movie.

• Thanks 1

© 2022 Turner Classic Movies Inc. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings