Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What happened to HOT TOPICS?

Hibi

I always felt that Hot Topics was a bit mis-used.  It really should have focused on news/headlines and recent publications and related media.  The updates about the Silver Screen Oasis, the on-demand information and the obituary thread definitely belonged there.  But a lot of the other threads, as good as they may have been, seemed to fit better in the Films and Filmmakers area.  Just my humble opinion. LOL

Click on your Avatar and then "find content". This is how I saw some of my old posts and 

"It's a Dog's Life" was there and others.

I noticed that I can no longer find the "TEST YOUR PHOTO SIZES HERE" page.

This is a helpful page to have, since a lot of us do re-sizing of big photos and reduce them down to smaller board sizes, and we do that on the TEST YOUR PHOTO SIZES HERE page so we won't mess up a regular forum thread page somewhere else with a lot of photo testing in the middle of someone else's conversation.

Fred.

I noticed that I can no longer find the "TEST YOUR PHOTO SIZES HERE" page.

This is a helpful page to have, since a lot of us do re-sizing of big photos and reduce them down to smaller board sizes, and we do that on the TEST YOUR PHOTO SIZES HERE page so we won't mess up a regular forum thread page somewhere else with a lot of photo testing in the middle of someone else's conversation.

Fred.

FredC,

Is it possible for you to start a new "Test Your Photo Size" thread either in this forum or the Tech forum?

lz

How about down at the bottom of the Genre Forum list, under Trailers?

TEST YOUR PHOTO SIZES HERE

People could also use it to test their posting formats and other posting experiments, such as color text, type sizes, etc.

On the old forum, I sometimes would format and type up a whole long posts, with several photos, and test it there to see if everything looked ok. If it did, then I would copy all of it, delete it, then post my copy in some other forum page.

Fred

(I think I clicked on "report" by mistake)  :)

lz

How about down at the bottom of the Genre Forum list, under Trailers?

TEST YOUR PHOTO SIZES HERE

People could also use it to test their posting formats and other posting experiments, such as color text, type sizes, etc.

On the old forum, I sometimes would format and type up a whole long posts, with several photos, and test it there to see if everything looked ok. If it did, then I would copy all of it, delete it, then post my copy in some other forum page.

Fred

(I think I clicked on "report" by mistake)  :)

Fred,

That sounds good as long was we all remember the thread is in that forum!

The tech forum might be easier to remember but it's up to you!

We could always start a NEW thread, "Jayne Mansfield's FRONT end".

It wouldnt be the same.......... :(

Not that I focus on that, but I must've lost a good hundred posts in my total when that was deleted...