Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

ELECTRO SWING

MultiEye

Hello to all, I am a newbie here & this is my 1st post. I'm a young artist who has a great deal of passion for the art of Classic Films & what they represent in our every day lives. Before I go on & on about me, here's something I recently discovered & it would be awesome if more people knew about this great new style of music that originated in Europe & it's mixing the oldies from way back in the 1920's to about 1940's. I'm also a musician (guitarist) & being the diverse fan of films & music, I'll constantly be researching & discovering new & old styles of anything. I really think TCM should consider this music for what it is & start to embrace the creativity & perhaps promote it & even better....make music themselfs with a hired group of musicians old & young. Thanks for taking the time to read this, I'M A BIG FAN OF TCM, & The Man himself Mr. Robert Osbourne. Thanks again.

Edited by TCMModerator1
Removed potentially harmful links.

FYI: Those links contain viruses.      (yea,  it rebooted my computer and I had to scan to remove a trojan).

Anyhow,   yea,  I love the blending of styles from different eras.    Good songwriting is good songwriting.    A good musician can take a song that was initially written and performed in a certain musical style and make it their own.    e.g. add a bossa feel to a hard rock tune etc...

Being creative is what makes music fun (which is why being in a cover band where people expect the band to play the same as the original is boring!).

• Like 1

I agree fully. I hope to be apart of a lot of different topics & hopefully learn as much as I share the things I'm interrested in that partains to TCM. Been a fan since I was a kid when TCM just started & cannot get enough of the channel.

But getting back to the music, thaat's a bummer about the links, I clicked the button that said link above, and pasted my link. At first I couldn't past the link dirrectly in but it's whatever, sometime you win some & sometime you lose some. Here's one of my personal fav's from The Man In Black.
3.jpg

Johnny Cash - Heart Of Gold.mp3

Johnny Cash - Heart Of Gold.mp3

• 2 weeks later...

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings