Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"The Essentials" forum has also dissappeared

Most of the posts were "Drew bashing" anyway.

There is a new *Essentials* forum in the TCM Programs forum but none of the previous threads from the old Essentials forum appear to have made the migration.

Most of the posts were "Drew bashing" anyway.

Maybe someone decided that such a topic wasn't essential in the first place. I mean really, we can talk about the films in all sorts of other places, and it's not as if the titles chosen are unique to the Essentials franchise anyway.

The highlight for the Essentials is on this month: the TCM debut of Laura.

Well the station MOVIES has been showing Laura almost every Saturday night (that is film noir night and they show some great Fox noir movies that TCM doesn't).    

Every time I see Laura I think I should change the station because of the commercials but I end up watching it.

Well the station MOVIES has been showing Laura almost every Saturday night (that is film noir night and they show some great Fox noir movies that TCM doesn't).    

James,

That may be because Fox owns the MOVIES channel in partnership with Weigel Broadcasting.

FYI, GetTV- a new over the air movie channel- is owned by Sony.

Both feature commercials during the movies.

lz,

I wish everyone would use a male or female Avatar that indicates their gender, so I will know which ones I can flirt with and which ones I can tell certain stories to. :)

I don't care about age, race, religion, non-religion, or orientation. But I sometimes feel foolish when I learn I've been flirting with a big burley male truck driver. :)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings