Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Missing Threads

:( What about the threads that were in the "Hot Topics" forum?  Are they all to be left in the underworld never to be seen again?  I miss "It's a Dog's Life" and "Favorite Line From a Movie".  Can't they be moved to another forum?  I'm certain other posters have some they want back as well.     

scsu1975:  Thank you.  This works.  When Jake gets around to sending more scenic and dog photos I want to see them. 

:(  Is anybody having trouble using the paste icons above the posting screen?  I often write my posts on Word to edit then cut and paste to the screen here.  None of the three work for me nor the font size or color choices.   All I can use is the faces.  Any advice? 

:( What about the threads that were in the "Hot Topics" forum?  Are they all to be left in the underworld never to be seen again?  I miss "It's a Dog's Life" and "Favorite Line From a Movie".  Can't they be moved to another forum?  I'm certain other posters have some they want back as well.     

Hi Star,

I had communication with a moderator to bring back the Dog's. Hope they will do it.

Looks like we might have a new crew moderating the boards. That can be good or

bad. If you know what I mean. 

By the way, Fred Dobbs gave me the best way to post a photo. Simply go to the

second line where is and go across on that line till you see the IMAGE icon.

Click it on. You will see a box pop up to insert the URL. 

I simply right click from my mouse what I copied and paste it in the box and click on OK.

The photo will appear and you're good to go.

:)

Guest TCMModerator3

We'll look into bringing certain threads up to a folder for more easy access.  But yes, old threads should all be available through a search; we worked hard to bring all threads over (at least a year or more's worth of posts).  If you cannot find any threads you think were on the boards but can't be found through search, please let us know.

In the meantime, we'll look into bringing some threads like "It's a Dog's Life" and others to a more accessible folder. 

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings