Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GORGEOUS WOMEN OF THE SILVER SCREEN

• 2 weeks later...

now there's a woman!

30t40nl.jpg

You can say that again!!! Yvonne De Carlo has always been my favorite classic babe. A great actress, a classy woman, she definitely knew how to have a good time, & most of all the most attractive woman hands down. If I could go back in time & had to choose only 1 babe to pick, there she is right there. haha

Ah I didn't see this thread topic!!

51nIrDpWSxL._SX342_.jpg

NATALIE WOOD

tumblr_njy2qboxjt1rdfgw4o1_500.gif?w=760

VIVIEN LEIGH

tumblr_n1d64daQwX1qinnvko1_250.gif

JUDY GARLAND

Cyd-Charisse-2.jpg

CYD CHARISSE

WOW,  what a post!   I neglected to see who started this 1 though?

& I couldn't help but see NATALIE on here  T.H.A.N.K. YOU!  She adored having her pic. taken & loved all the HOLLYWOOD hoopla

When *Redford would get annoyed at it all & wonder how she dealt w/it all, fans, press,etc She'd always tell him just put on "Your Badge" when you go out & felt she kinda' owed her fans (NOTE: By the way he was best man at her 2nd wedding to Richard Gregson in 1970.  He always says he literally owes his success to her, due to having him cast in 1965's "Inside Daisy Clover" & then '66's "This Property Is Condemned")

Is this a sorta' poll of the most beautiful ladies?

If so, my personal candidate's for the top ten all-time most beautiful actresses:

1st Natalie Wood-(1938-l98l) I know I'm very prejudiced)

2. Garbo-(1905-90)-( TRIVIA: For some reason decade's ago "Guinness World Records" voted her as "The Most Beautiful Woman that Ever  Lived"-(not limited to film either, thing is I thought they are about records & not opinion's?)

*3. Elizabeth Taylor-(1950's & 1st half 1960's)

4. Michelle Pfeiffer-(l958-)

*5. Catherine Zeta-Jones-(l969-)

*6. Nicole Kidman (l967-)

*7. Grace Kelly (1929-82)

8. Jane Seymour (l95l-)

9. Kim Novak (l933-)

10th Hedy Lamarr (l9l3-2000)

THANK YOU

WOW,  what a post!   I neglected to see who started this 1 though?

& I couldn't help but see NATALIE on here  T.H.A.N.K. YOU!  She adored having her pic. taken & loved all the HOLLYWOOD hoopla

When *Redford would get annoyed at it all & wonder how she dealt w/it all, fans, press,etc She'd always tell him just put on "Your Badge" when you go out & felt she kinda' owed her fans (NOTE: By the way he was best man at her 2nd wedding to Richard Gregson in 1970.  He always says he literally owes his success to her, due to having him cast in 1965's "Inside Daisy Clover" & then '66's "This Property Is Condemned")

Is this a sorta' poll of the most beautiful ladies?

If so, my personal candidate's for the top ten all-time most beautiful actresses:

1st Natalie Wood-(1938-l98l) I know I'm very prejudiced)

2. Garbo-(1905-90)-( TRIVIA: For some reason decade's ago "Guinness World Records" voted her as "The Most Beautiful Woman that Ever  Lived"-(not limited to film either, thing is I thought they are about records & not opinion's?)

*3. Elizabeth Taylor-(1950's & 1st half 1960's)

4. Michelle Pfeiffer-(l958-)

*5. Catherine Zeta-Jones-(l969-)

*6. Nicole Kidman (l967-)

*7. Grace Kelly (1929-82)

8. Jane Seymour (l95l-)

9. Kim Novak (l933-)

10th Hedy Lamarr (l9l3-2000)

(P.S. She was also arguably thee most photogenic-(& Garbo) of the ladies'-(NATALIE that is) & it's a terrific publicity shot, but I have & know of hundred's even superior to it)

THANK YOU

For Spence:

f005d584e55c3343f4a82b596b184266.jpg?ito

frank_worth_natalie_wood_1024x768.jpg

Again 4 stars! & to any of her fans & others out there, take a look at NATALIE here & any other time. You will never see her without somekind of bracelet on her left wrist, reason being her "Monster of a Mother!"-(who lived to be 86!)

Back when she was still a child star, she was filming-(then she played for Fox) another water scene-(as she says, no matter her dreadful fear of deep water, they always somehow kept her in big water scenes) & she was doing a scene crossing a bridge over running water & the bridge broke, causing her to truly break her left wrist, so  much so the bone was bulging out! & Her (Mahd) Russian for mother didn't want to cause any trouble w/the studio & especially *Darryl F. Zanuck, by saying a word, so it grew that way

Something she was always embarrased about, until the end   NEXT TIME YOU SEE HER, SOMEKIND OF BRACELET WILL ALWAYS BE ON HER ARM

& SOME MORE FUN STATS ON HER: Warner Bros. publicity dept. always listed her as being  5'3 But in reality she was barely 5 ft. & barely 105lbs  tiny lady, huh

& on 1 of my trips/vacations to HOLLYWOOD, at "Grauman's" & it's legendary prints out front, she had her hand prints incased in cement & my own (Mahd) just kiddin' mom, who's also small, but about 5'2  placed her hands in NATASHA'S & they were a match!

Strangely, *"The Duke: John Wayne" of course also had his prints done there & his "fist" howver his footprint's are amazingly small at only 5 & 1/2. My ma' also matched his & this was also said to not only what kept him out of WW11, but accounted for his famous walk too.

THANX

• Like 2

SELA WARD

Sela%2BWard%2BCW%2BCBS%2BShowtime%2B2012

sela-ward-355852l.jpg

sela_ward_2003_12_31.jpg

Sela-Ward-hs01.jpg

As much as I've always felt 1993's THE FUGITIVE is probably one of the best feature films ever made from a television series, there's always just been ONE little problem with the movie in my book...Sela here played Helen Kimble, and because she has to be killed off so soon at the beginning of it in order to drive the action, THERE AIN'T NEAR ENOUGH OF HER IN THIS FLICK!!!

;)

(...boy, this woman is gorgeous!!!)

• Like 1