Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

GORGEOUS WOMEN OF THE SILVER SCREEN

What a juxtaposition. Lili Palmer and Carole Landis...... the former the woman Rex Harrison refused to divorce,.causing the latter to commit suicide. Both beautiful....we can flip Harrison's moniker and call them Rex' Sexys.

• Like 1

The pictures of Judy are really beautiful.  My dad told me a story of Presenting Lily Mars being the first movie he saw when he entered the service and was sent overseas, and that when he saw Judy, he bawled like a baby because she reminded him of home.

• Like 1

The pictures of Judy are really beautiful.  My dad told me a story of Presenting Lily Mars being the first movie he saw when he entered the service and was sent overseas, and that when he saw Judy, he bawled like a baby because she reminded him of home.

Awesome story, thanks for sharing. The little stuff is what counts more than most & that right there is an example. I remember my 1st Miss Garland experience when I was an infant watchign Meet Me In St. Louis over & over & over. Now to me, not knowing what "TIME" really meant, I was watching it on a VHS I believe & not know how long ago it really was that it was so innocent & real to me, & still is in many ways, but that right there sealed the deal for me. First impressions are lasting ones.

600full-meet-me-in-st-louis-screenshot.j

I'm pretty sure the third pic down is of Greer Garson, and the last pic down there is of Jane Russell, Multi my friend.

Haha whoops!!! My bad, didn't realize it right off the rip...must've had one of those "cookies" again lol haha just kiddin', that's for the info brotha.

Hey Multi. Ever notice you never saw Bettie and Nancy Olson in the same place at the same time?! ;)

Yeah, I always thought they looked a lot alike, and with the bangs being the only difference.

(...and speakin' of Bettie...my wife and I recently attended a local screening of the 2013 documentary "Bettie Page Reveals All")

• Like 1

Hey Multi. Ever notice you never saw Bettie and Nancy Olson in the same place at the same time?! ;)

Yeah, I always thought they looked a lot alike, and with the bangs being the only difference.

(...and speakin' of Bettie...my wife and I recently attended a local screening of the 2013 documentary "Bettie Page Reveals All")

As a matter of fact, I agree fully with your Nancy Olson comment. As for the screening you went to, that's awesome you saw it on the big screen. I just watched the trailer for it the other day actually, how'd you like it??? I'm sure that's a stupid question but I'm curious to hear your view on it since you paid to see a screening of it. That's awesome bro.

Well, I thought it reasonably well made and it interesting to hear Bettie's own voice tell her story, but felt it didn't really cover much new ground on its subject.

Maybe because being a Bettie fan for years, I pretty much already knew most of what was covered.

(...and what wasn't "covered", if ya get my drift here) ;)

LOL

Edited by Dargo

Well, I thought it reasonably well made and it interesting to hear Bettie's own voice tell her story, but felt it didn't really cover much new ground on its subject.

Maybe because being a Bettie fan for years, I pretty much already knew most of what was covered.

(...and what wasn't "covered", if ya get my drift here) ;)

LOL

Hahaha that's good to hear. I'm sure it'd be news for me so it's definitely worth the buy right there. I mean c'mon, who we kiddin' here?? lol