Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MY FAVORITE MUSIC

MultiEye

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just realized that my "continuing" comment below didn't make much sense, since my previous guitar video (Django Reinhardt) was posted on a different topic thread - "off topic-favorite music"  Now I just have to figure out which thread to post the next video.

Just realized that my "continuing" comment below didn't make much sense, since my previous guitar video (Django Reinhardt) was posted on a different topic thread - "off topic-favorite music"  Now I just have to figure out which thread to post the next video.

Feel free to post on any of my threads anytime. It's sad that I put a lot of time & effort in researching & gathering my pics & videos for all my topics & comments & not many people reply to what I've put out there, besides my "GORGEOUS WOMEN OF THE SILVER SCREEN" topic. Seems like everyone just cares about posting their own thing & have no interest in anyone else's threads unless they get a direct question. I don't type much, but what I post is enough to speak for itself. I'm a guitar player & I really liked that Django video, post anything you want redhook.

Archived