Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MY FAVORITE MUSIC

MultiEye

• 2 weeks later...

Vocal Ballads #3: In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning - Music by David Mann, lyrics by Bob Hilliard. Picking one Frank Sinatra ballad is nearly impossible.  I tried t stay away from his mega-hits.  I think that his voice was at its peak during this time period (mid-fifties)

Vocal Ballad #5: All By Myself - Eric Carmen, with generous borrowings from Sergei Rachmaninoff's Piano Concerto #2.  Most of my ballad selections have been melancholy if not downright depressing.  This one is no exception - ah, but the melodies are what sets them apart for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

MultiEye,

What movie is the bottom video from? It's Jeff Bridges, right? It's hilarious. You have a very eclectic taste in music. I am trying to be more open to different music.

I love the Grateful Dead -Ripple video. This is great. Thank-you.

Thanks, & the movie is called "The Big Lebowski". The only way to truely enjoy music is to be open to all different genres of music. I'll try to keep posting more for this thread so people can see the best of what I know & listen to.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived