Find results in...

George Brent's Derry Air

The chap who played the heel, who turned out to be even worse, was

pretty effective. A very unlikable character. Raymond Huntley, who was

in other English movies and played one of the employees here, also

played the Bellamy's lawyer in Upstairs, Downstairs. That character

was one of the most unemotional, cold-blooded ones I have ever seen

on TV.

Yes, he was very good. I didnt know the actor's name, but his face looked familiar.......

My new question to Mr. GD when leaving the house:  "Does this dress make me look like George Brent's Derry Air?"

(As he's not hep to George Brent, alas, this took some 'splainin'.)

LOL!!!!! Keep spreading the word............

• Like 1

I think I've found a rival for George in the rear end dept. Did anyone catch Step by Step with Lawrence Tierney last week?? I just got around to watching it last night. There's a long sequence at the beginning where Larry is wearing a bathing suit. Dunno if it was the suit or what, but it looked like he had quite a big caboose! Wasn't flattering. A lot of rear end shots, so I had sufficient time to check it out. Couldn't really tell before in the suits he wore..........

Nobody can take the place of Georgie even if their rear is big. I didn't really notice anything

unusual about Tierney's kiester in the two movies I saw, but then again I wasn't really looking

for it.

GB will pop up Friday night in The Fighting 69th. As I recall, there isn't much to see with those

baggy WW I uniforms.

Well in Step By Step he wore a bathing suit for quite awhile. It wasnt flattering. (Which he happened to be wearing under his suit apparently), he saw Anne Jeffreys on the beach while driving by in his car and decided to join her........

I agree, I dont think anyone can beat Georgie for mass vs. height/weight..........

GB will pop up Friday night in The Fighting 69th. As I recall, there isn't much to see with those

baggy WW I uniforms.

No, the 69th was a waste, at least for Georgie. He kept it well covered..........

Probably a good idea on the battlefield. I wonder if a soldier

could get trenchass?

LMREO! I'd rather not know..............Also considering the lack of female companionship a good idea to keep it covered......

Don't make light of laughing your rear end off. You wouldn't be able to do it if you had trenchass.

LOL. Since I've never had trench a-s-s, I wouldnt know.........

stumbled upon this thread.   I hear Preparation H is good for hemorrhoids and also preventing wrinkles around the eyes.

So maybe I'll get some Preparation H, as long as I don't have to ask the guy at the counter for it. Remember Woody Allen asking the guy at the counter for prophylactics? Was that scene in BANANAS?

You can buy Preparation H over the counter - however, when I once bought it, I went sheepishly to the register and thought I could get out of there quickly, but the cashier wasn't getting the price on it when she scanned it and makes a big announcement over the speakers on the phone "price check on register 1 for Preparation H".....there was quite a few people behind me and we waited for the Manager to come to the register with the correct price - I wanted to fall through the floor.  

You can buy Preparation H over the counter - however, when I once bought it, I went sheepishly to the register and thought I could get out of there quickly, but the cashier wasn't getting the price on it when she scanned it and makes a big announcement over the speakers on the phone "price check on register 1 for Preparation H".....there was quite a few people behind me and we waited for the Manager to come to the register with the correct price - I wanted to fall through the floor.  

****!!!!!! Too funny...........

George Brent Alert!!

He's in Stranded tomw at 3AM with Kay Francis. Doubt many will be watching, but just a heads up for fans! i seem to remember he had a scene in just a wife beater while washing up.........

You'd have to be a true Brenthead to stay up until 3 a.m. to see a

film with Georgie in it. This one will be easier on the sleep cycle:

Experiment Perilous (1944) with Hedy Lamarr and Paul Lukas will

be on early Thursday at 12:15 a.m. I don't think I've seen this

one before. Sometimes I read the title or the synopsis of a movie

and think I haven't seen it only to watch it and find out I have.

Perilous was the first film I saw with Rear End Viewing in mind. It's pretty boring (and no rear end shots!) George was in better shape in Stranded. I've seen it so no staying up this time! (nothing great either, though he does look good in a wife beater....)

Perilous was the first film I saw with Rear End Viewing in mind. It's pretty boring (and no rear end shots!) George was in better shape in Stranded. I've seen it so no staying up this time! (nothing great either, though he does look good in a wife beater....)

Just as there are men who like women with huge rear ends, there may be some women for whom a fat flabby rear end in a man is the rear end of choice.