Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm back

HelenBaby2

It's me, helenbaby, but due to the upgrades I'm now HelenBaby2. I had so much trouble re-registering that I just started a new account. To avoid any misunderstanding and to notify everyone because I don't want to be accused of anything . Or try to hide behind another identity.

WTH is it with the small, small type?

It's me, helenbaby, but due to the upgrades I'm now HelenBaby2. I had so much trouble re-registering that I just started a new account. To avoid any misunderstanding and to notify everyone because I don't want to be accused of anything . Or try to hide behind another identity.

Welcome back.     As for the type:  you can change the font and the size,  but what you posted looks fine to me. 

The only thing you could be accused of is providing insightful and entertaining posts over the many years you have graced the board. Welcome back! 

Helen, welcome back!

There is a lot of new stuff to learn here, but it is fairly easy to learn.

I've noticed if I'm careless with my mouse, my arrow slips up in the FONT and text SIZE boxes and changes the settings. But I am able to change them back and get either larger or smaller type when I want it.

See?

See?

:)

Welcome Helen!

So glad to see you made it here!

Let me know if you have any other issues!

I miss him, too!

I had a lot of trouble reregistering, too. The links TCM emailed me worked, but when I would go to the Forums, there was no login button on top, just the box asking me to reregister, or create a new account. I tried numerous times. I gave up, then tried again later, and got the login button.

I had a lot of trouble reregistering, too. The links TCM emailed me worked, but when I would go to the Forums, there was no login button on top, just the box asking me to reregister, or create a new account. I tried numerous times. I gave up, then tried again later, and got the login button.

I was really annoyed on Friday afternoon, but it looks as if many had it far worse than me, and I believe there are a number of members still out there in never-never land.. The frustrating thing is how to report problems if you can't even get on the boards. There's no E-mail address to contact, and no toll-free hotline.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings