Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

PLEASE TCM Community! I need your help! Movie Title!!

Sooooooooo, this is my first post here because at this point, message boards are my last hope. My memory is fading and this film may never come back into my consciousness...

I have no idea what the film was about or who was in it, or even what time period. All I remember was that it was B&W and I saw it on TCM almost exactly a year ago. The scene I recall is one in which two men, a comedic duo, perform their opening skit before a band and/or singer performs. They are talking to each other and the audience and making everyone laugh with sort-of snappy humor and some slapstick (I think).  They do their routine for about five minutes and then they step out of the way and a band starts playing. It was classic Abbott and Costello type stuff. But with two men I've never seen before.

Well thats it folks, I know its not much, but thats all I got. I remember rewatching this scene over and over and OVER. It was amazing, and my days are now spent daydreaming and longing to see this celluloid masterpiece once more. HELP ME TCM, I will forever be your slave.

Welcome to the boards.

Can you desribe the two men?  Was one tall, the other short?  Was one heavy, the other thin?  You said you watched the scene over and over? How did you do this? Did you copy it? Do you remember anything about the routine?

Welcome to the boards.

Can you desribe the two men? Was one tall, the other short? Was one heavy, the other thin? You said you watched the scene over and over? How did you do this? Did you copy it? Do you remember anything about the routine?

Thanks!

Yeah one was somewhat bald and fat standing on the left I believe. The man on the right, next to him, was skinnier and sort of leading the act. I wish I knew specific lines but it was kind of a standup act with one liners and some slapstick. And yeah I had recorded it on my dvr until it was erased by someone. But that's all I got. Is it a lost cause?

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings