Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anybody know what film this is?

I saw a film on tv years ago that i would very much like to find. Unfortunetly, I don't remember the name of it or who was in it. It took place during or at the end of the war. It was about a young woman with a past and a young airman who suffers from flashbacks of his war experiences (during which you hear planes). The two meet and begin to see each other but because of their pasts it doesn't work out. One scene in particular the Airman comes to pick up the young woman and brings her a corsage. They then go to party, while there the young woman dances with another man and while she is dancing with him she unpins the corsage and it falls to the floor. I know this isn't much detail but hopefully it sounds familiar to someone. Any ideas on what film this is would be appreciated.

I'll Be Seeing You -- oh, it's a lovely movie! Starring are Ginger Rogers as the "woman with a past", and Joseph Cotten as the shell-shocked aviator. Shirley Temple and Spring Byington give wonderful supporting performances. I always cry with this one. It was released on DVD last year, thank goodness.