Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"Heaven is For Real" (2014)

hamradio

The existence of Heaven or Hell and just what they might be like is a subject covered a lot in the old "Twilight Zone" TV show.  And differing interpretations always fascinated me.  My only worry is that the film maker might have some sort of agenda to push.  Like the old TV show PICKETT FENCES, which often was about the "Spiritual superiority" of Catholicism.

Sepiatone

The existence of Heaven or Hell and just what they might be like is a subject covered a lot in the old "Twilight Zone" TV show.  And differing interpretations always fascinated me.  My only worry is that the film maker might have some sort of agenda to push.  Like the old TV show PICKETT FENCES, which often was about the "Spiritual superiority" of Catholicism.

Sepiatone

There is no agenda, the movie is based on this event and book. It could be Academy Award material (the studio hopes)

http://heavenisforreal.net/

Cover_MajMotPic_Lg.jpg

If anyone is interested you can read all kinds (different ages, different beliefs, cultures) of near death experiences on this site:  Oops, well that didn't work so maybe you can't post links.

I found it after I had my own close call a few years ago and wondering about what I saw. 

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings