Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LAUREN BACALL

MultiEye

I saw her live, on stage, four times.  Once in CACTUS FLOWER and twice in APPLAUSE and once in WOMAN OF THE YEAR.  I loved her in all of them.  I met her, once, when I did extra work on a film she was in.  Had zero interaction with her, but she was very sweet and professional.

I saw her live, on stage, four times.  Once in CACTUS FLOWER and twice in APPLAUSE and once in WOMAN OF THE YEAR.  I loved her in all of them.  I met her, once, when I did extra work on a film she was in.  Had zero interaction with her, but she was very sweet and professional.

Wow, that's certainly something to be said. I wish I would have the chance of meeting this incredible talent & beauty. She's ALWAYS gonna be the "Woman Of The Year" in my book. haha

• 4 weeks later...

I saw her on stage three times: Applause, Waiting in the Wings, and (in London), Sweet Bird of YouthI also sort of met her once, years ago. I was James Cagney's bodyguard for an evening at an event. The paparazzi were hounding him, and I was trying to protect him. Bacall was there, she shouted at the paparazzi, "Why don't you leave him alone, he's an old man!"

She lives in my neighborhood -- the UWS of Manhattan.

I saw her on stage three times: Applause, Waiting in the Wings, and (in London), Sweet Bird of YouthI also sort of met her once, years ago. I was James Cagney's bodyguard for an evening at an event. The paparazzi were hounding him, and I was trying to protect him. Bacall was there, she shouted at the paparazzi, "Why don't you leave him alone, he's an old man!"

She lives in my neighborhood -- the UWS of Manhattan.

Wow, you were James Cagney's bodyguard??? Wow. That's awesome that you had the chance to not only be see him in person but knew him to an extent I'm guessing. That's awesome.

Wow, you were James Cagney's bodyguard??? Wow. That's awesome that you had the chance to not only be see him in person but knew him to an extent I'm guessing. That's awesome.

No I didn't know him. The cultural institution where I worked hosted a major film event in the 1980s. I was assigned to Cagney that very cold January night. But from my brief experience with him, he was the sweetest man!  Bacall is a tough cookie, as you might imagine. I also helped Myrna Loy put her boots on that night.

No I didn't know him. The cultural institution where I worked hosted a major film event in the 1980s. I was assigned to Cagney that very cold January night. But from my brief experience with him, he was the sweetest man!  Bacall is a tough cookie, as you might imagine. I also helped Myrna Loy put her boots on that night.

That's good enough, the fact you where there is more than enough. Must've been a great experiance to see those legends.

Archived