Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

On 11/1/2018 at 8:50 PM, JakeHolman said:

Thanx. I remember fondly the old days with McCovey on the Giants and of course the Say Hey Kid. I was always more of a Giants fan than Dodgers even though Don Drysdale did come visit our grade school once and made a presentation.

1 minute ago, GordonCole said:

Thanx. I remember fondly the old days with McCovey on the Giants and of course the Say Hey Kid. I was always more of a Giants fan than Dodgers even though Don Drysdale did come visit our grade school once and made a presentation.

More of a Giants fan than Dodgers????   I have never heard of such a thing.    Did you live in CA?   

Really, I'm teasing you but in So Cal,  one has only one option;  one is a Dodger fan and the team they hate the most is the Giants.    (sadly some fans took this to extremes and put Giant fans in a coma when they showed up at games in a Giant jersey). 

While I was only a baby when the incidence below occurred,  my mom and dad made me carry this with me and never let go (ha ha).

Roseboro was involved in a major altercation with Juan Marichal during a game between the Dodgers and San Francisco Giants at Candlestick Park on August 22, 1965.[2][27] The Giants and the Dodgers had nurtured a heated rivalry with each other dating back to their days together in the New York City market.[2

(but yea,  I always liked McCovey but I had to keep that a secert).

4 hours ago, GordonCole said: