Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

5 minutes ago, BgayE said:

Padres' Tommy Pham in 'good condition' after stabbing in San Diego

image.jpeg.26a9caf5f18cd2ba6bae51997c5b7e30.jpeg

Some have said you can take the bunny out of the jungle but not the jungle out of the bunny.

Do you have to promote your racist views even in the Sports section?    

Sorry rhetorical question.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Phillips is 22-for-205 with two strikes in his career.  Kenley Jansen was complaining on the post-game show, "Well, I didn't give up a hard hit." What a baby! Phillips' was a pretty hard hit.  Kenley Jansen also failed to back hope plate. Why was Rosarenda sp? waived home. He would have been out by a mile.

Well finally,  after 32 years,  the Dodgers win the World Series.      Great game 6 with solid pitching by both clubs;  e.g. most combined strikeouts (27) in any WS game.

The only major disappointment;  selfish Justin Turner.    But Manfred is a joke.    Look how he handled the Astros and their cheating.

He should be let go for not ensure Turner left the stadium as soon as the positive test results came back in the 7th\8th inning.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A HEARTY CONGRADULATIONS To Ms Becky Hammon 😊😊😊😎👊👏👏👏👏👏 ~!,!!!👏👊👏👏👍👏👏👏

https://sports.yahoo.com/spurs-becky-hammon-history-first-woman-head-coach-nba-game-041223855.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30627408/spurs-becky-hammon-becomes-first-woman-nba-regular-season-history-act-head-coach%3fplatform=amp

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👊👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👊👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

5568.jpg

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Aritosthenes said:

A HEARTY CONGRADULATIONS To Ms Becky Hammon 😊😊😊😎👊👏👏👏👏👏 ~!,!!!👏👊👏👏👍👏👏👏

https://sports.yahoo.com/spurs-becky-hammon-history-first-woman-head-coach-nba-game-041223855.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/30627408/spurs-becky-hammon-becomes-first-woman-nba-regular-season-history-act-head-coach%3fplatform=amp

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👊👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👍👍👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👊👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Yea,  I watched this game last night.    I've been a Lakers fan for over 50 years (meet Wilt,  Baylor,  West when I was a young boy),,,  so I liked the outcome of the game,  but it was great to see Hammon get to coach the Spurs.     I was surprised Pop got a double-Technical so early in the game,  but at least it opened up this door.

Note I'm also a fan of the WNBA.     While the playing was rather weak when this women's league started,  playingh as improved immensely over the years. 

My friends just shake their heads,  but that is because they are still cavemen.       

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Yea,  I watched this game last night.    I've been a Lakers fan for over 50 years (meet Wilt,  Baylor,  West when I was a young boy),,,  so I liked the outcome of the game,  but it was great to see Hammon get to coach the Spurs.     I was surprised Pop got a double-Technical so early in the game,  but at least it opened up this door.

Note I'm also a fan of the WNBA.     While the playing was rather weak when this women's league started,  playing as improved immensely over the years. 

My friends just shake their heads,  but that is because they are still cavemen.       

Its Probably a three way tie (of sorts) between the likes of Wilt the Stilt,. Diesel. ..and Jordan for Favorite "Best" basketball er ..

The Colts deserve to lose. The idea now is to go for it on fourth down. But this was bad. Four yards is too long a this stage of the game. Terrible decision. Kick the field goal. They don't get the touchdown and Buffalo comes back with little time and score before the half. And they get the ball first in the second half.  Decisions like that are not professional. I was leaning for a Colts win but no more. With sh*t decisions like that, they are not a worthy opponent for the Chiefs. I hope the Bills win 49-10.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, laffite said:

The Colts deserve to lose. The idea now is to go for it on fourth down. But this was bad. Four yards is too long a this stage of the game. Terrible decision. Kick the field goal. They don't get the touchdown and Buffalo comes back with little time and score before the half. And they get the ball first in the second half.  Decisions like that are not professional. I was leaning for a Colts win but no more. With sh*t decisions like that, they are not a worthy opponent for the Chiefs. I hope the Bills win 49-10.

I believe you're confused.   The idea to go on fourth,  is to get a first down.    That wasn't the case here since there was no one time for another play period.  Therefor the idea of going-for-it,  was because the coach didn't have faith the kicker could make a 55 yard plus field goal.

The coach made some really bad decision,  but they were before that final play;    He should have called for shorter side-line passes to advance the ball so that the kicker wouldn't only have a < 55 yards field goal to attempt on the final play.

1 hour ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

I believe you're confused.   The idea to go on fourth,  is to get a first down.    That wasn't the case here since there was no one time for another play period.  Therefor the idea of going-for-it,  was because the coach didn't have faith the kicker could make a 55 yard plus field goal.

The coach made some really bad decision,  but they were before that final play;    He should have called for shorter side-line passes to advance the ball so that the kicker wouldn't only have a < 55 yards field goal to attempt on the final play.

I wasn't clear enough. it was near the end of the half. Leading 10-7 the Colds had fourth and goal from the four with less than two minutes to play. Instead of opting for a sure three points, they inexplicably eschewed the field goal and went for it. The correct decision in that situation is to kick the filed goal to make it 13-7. It is too early in the game to take chances like that. I'm old school, I like to play percentages which means that fourth down should not be attempted unless compelling to do so. 

If I were he owner, I would consider firing the coach for that. You undoubtedly think that that is crazy. But I don't want a coach who would make a decision like that. Stupid. The Colts stayed in the game because of the sheer explosiveness of their offense. A lot of brawn has the Colts, but no brains.

Best that the Bills won.  They are infinitely more worthy opponent for KC next week. The Colts are not, especially with a stupid coach.

Just now, laffite said:

I wasn't clear enough. it was near the end of the half. Leading 10-7 the Colds had fourth and goal from the four with less than two minutes to play. Instead of opting for a sure three points, they inexplicably eschewed the field goal and went for it. The correct decision in that situation is to kick the filed goal to make it 13-7. It is too early in the game to take chances like that. I'm old school, I like to play percentages which means that fourth down should not be attempted unless compelling to do so. 

If I were he owner, I would consider firing the coach for that. You undoubtedly think that that is crazy. But I don't want a coach who would make a decision like that. Stupid. The Colts stayed in the game because of the sheer explosiveness of their offense. A lot of brawn has the Colts, but no brains.

Best that the Bills won.  They are infinitely more worthy opponent for KC next week. The Colts are not, especially with a stupid coach.

Got ya.  I agree.  They should have taken the sure-3-points.      Add that poor coaching to the poor decisions at the end of the game,  and yea,   the owners need to channel  our sick delusional President and say:  You're fired!

Image result for cbs sports logo

Alabama vs. Ohio State predictions, picks, odds, spread, line for college football national championship 2021

Who will win the 2021 College Football Playoff National Championship? Our experts weigh in
            Barrett Sallee

By Barrett Sallee 
15 hrs ago
7 min read

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/alabama-vs-ohio-state-predictions-picks-odds-spread-line-for-college-football-national-championship-2021/