Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

My take: I won't say Lexi Thompson choked or caved on the back nine having a 5 stroke lead at one time because the course she was playing on was not your ordinary golf course. It's very difficult with many uphill, downhill and sidehill lies. Not easy lies to hit from. Plus the rough is very deep and snarly.  

That being said I believe she made some bad decisions off the tee and missed some relatively easy birdie and par putts and had she made half of them she would be the winner.

Caddie should have told her to choke the driver and take an abbreviated swing and zing the ball down the middle of the fairway ...she missed too many fairways and it caught up with her ...

Boston is giving up too many easy goals to the Islanders (power plays) ... the Islanders are playing a great defense and generating points from the defense ... the Bruins are hyper aggressive but getting burned with steals and an opportunistic NY team out shot 2 to 1...  ..

.off to NY a very hostile place for the Bruins...

a great series ...

just caught a indie under the radar Gem, called: SLALOM,.

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt9697780/

. ...

_

Honestly Quite Likely the "BEST" Sports Film i,ve Ever Seen.....

..*included within the .. "parameters" of that Statement are (Found) the likes of I,Tonya; Rush, along with Pride of the Yankees..

🎨🎨🎨🎨🎨🌈👏👏👏👏👏🎨🌈👏🌈🎨👏