Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The poke check at the center ice at the end of the second period occurred with four seconds remaining resulting in perhaps the greatest (or certainly one of the greatest) buzzer-beater goals in the history of the game.

You can bet the Montreal coach will tell his team you guys go down and beat 'em in Tampa we're in their heads ... back to Montreal win and then win the whole thing ... 

Personally, still angry about tennis player who thinks winning Grand Slams makes you a GOAT.  Personally, for sponsoring the COVID tournament - I'm sorry doesn't cut it - if I were the powers that be in tennis, I would have banned him for 1-2 years.  Why does he care about spectators in the stands at the Olympics - he isn't that popular.

That was just a rant.  COVID has wreaked havoc in sports in many ways.  First, some sports stars (including a Buffalo Bill where I live) refuse to get vaccinated.  Transgender contestants, smoke pot because you are sad, etc.  So many questions.

So, what is your opinion on the upcoming Olympics?  Any opinions welcome.  What I realized recently is that next year will be 50 years since the Munich Olympics.  Still remember Jim McKay suddenly turning from sports to newsman when the Israeli athletes were murdered.