Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

All videos on site don't work

PaulaJD

I am using Mac OSX 10.9 (Mavericks) and the browser Safari 7.0.3.  All the videos on the tcm.com site do not work.  On the tcm homepage (tcm.com) in the upper middle there is no video, just a message that says "plug-in failure".  All the other videos on your site, i.e. video on demand; video clips from a particular film - there is simply the revolving arrows that denote the film is downloading, only it never does download.  What plug-in is required for me to download and view these videos? :unsure:

Hi Paula,

Usually, a "no plugin" message refers to Adobe Flash Player Version (whatever is the latest). You can go to Adobe's website and it will tell you if you have Flash Player installed or not. 

Here's the website: This will tell you in the first sentence if you do or don't have Adobe Flash Player installed and running on your computer. If not, just click the Download for it (a few sentences down) and follow directions.. this should get you going.

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/?promoid=JZEFT

Archived