Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Richard Burton in Dr Zhivago

auntieal

I have just been watching Dr. Zhivago and am quite certain there is a brief cameo by Richard Burton. Can any one confirm this for me?

Consulting the International Movie Database (IMDb), you find that his filmography does not list Zhivago.  It does mention his brief glimpse in What's New Pussycat, with the notation "(uncredited)".  The site for the film itself also does not mention Mr. Burton, and the "full cast" list does mention the uncredited cameo names. 

It seems unlikely that Mr. Burton participated in the film without it being noticed.  IMDb is pretty thorough about catching uncredited performances, and recording them.

I've seen Doctor Zhivago recently and I don't think Richard Burton had a cameo in it (I'd recognize that voice anywhere).  But the next time I see it, I'll keep an eye out for him.  He does have a cameo in What's New Pussycat in a scene with Peter O'Toole - you can't miss it.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings