Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Every Time I Disconnect And Reconnect My Computer ...

Palmerin

What do you mean by "disconnect" and "reconnect"?

I start my computer, then go to Google search, then I come here. When I leave, I go back to Google search and this board always keeps me logged in.

There is a small check box when you log in that says something like "Remember my Password" or something. Check that box and it should remember you in case you are asked to SIGN IN again. But I am almost never asked to SIGN IN again. They keep me signed in even when I leave the board for some other website and even when I turn my computer off for the night.

But maybe someone else can help you. It might take a day or so for you to get the right response. :)

... I lose my password, and I have to register again. What is the solution to that annoying problem?

You can change your password once you have logged in to something you will remember.

Go to the upper right hand corner and click on your name.

From the drop down menu, choose My Profile

Click on that

Once you are at your Profile page, on the right side of the page it should say "Edit My Profile"

Click on that button.

That will take you to a new page with a left sidebar.

The second subject down on the left sidebar is "Email & Password"

Click on that to change your password to something that is easier to remember than the computer generator password that was sent to you when you registered.

Also, the next time you log in with your new, easier to remember password, there will should be a box that says:

"Remember Me"

Check that box and you shouldn't have to log in the next time you come to the boards.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings