Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Share This Post via email does not work

To see what this feature was, I shared this post via an email to myself and never received that email. I've been waiting about 20 minutes and no email. I'm assuming this email (share) feature uses my standard email address - nothing in regular or SPAM folders has showed up. I haven't tried any of the other share options (twitter, digg, etc..).

This is a nice feature (I think.. not sure yet), just don't know how it's supposed to work. Here's a pic of the window:

9hnojq.jpg

Guest TCMModerator1

Hi Kid,

I did a little test of this feature this morning and it worked fine for me.

I clicked the envelope icon on the bottom and it opens a new page where you can enter the person's name and email that you want to send it to.

I was able to send it to the TCMModerator1 email and another email outside of TCM.

What browser and version were you using when you attempted this?

Hi,

Using IE11

Version: 11.0.9600.16659
Update Versions: 11.0.5 (KB2936068)

I just tried it again and received no email.

I went through the whole process ok - even got the email has been sent confirmation at the end, but no email received. I am sending this to myself at my email address, if that makes any difference.

Thank you

Hello again,

Although I receive no sent emails via IE11, Google Chrome has no problem with this. I get the same "email has been sent" confirmation AND it arrives in my email box on the other end.

I'm inferring this has nothing to do with my email preferences, filters and/or settings.

Thank you

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings