Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FUNNIEST VIDEOS

MultiEye

Maybe so, but I thought more people will see it in the general discussion cause it is a general discussion in a sense. As for my first few posts of this new thread, not everyone has the same sense of humor. Yeah Beetlejuice talks stupid & stuff but its' entertainment. He knows how he is & there's no changing that. I find his interviews with Howard Stern hysterical, cause I don't take everything in the world seriously....THAT'S WHAT COMEDY IS!!!!! I'll put up some dry humor for the old timers who don't get it...but I like everything from every decade no matter movies, music, art or just plain History. Cartoon's & all funny stuff I like will be posted here & if ya don't like it, no need to let me know cause I could care if anyone does or doesn't. I do it for me to gather all my video's so I don't have to search the damn internet everytime, & it's a good way for me to share what I like here with the TCM community. I consider my self fairly intelligent, but when it comes to comedy, I'll laugh at the most rediculous video ever if I see the humor in it. Can't always judge a book by it's cover, cause when it comes to Beetlejuice, the guy loves what he does & though people bust on the way he is, it's all in good fun & games.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings