Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Trivia for the other 98% of us

Thanks, Peebs.  

This actress made only one movie at Universal, and it was with one of the studio's most popular leading men.  It was a modern-day Western and the male lead even sang the title song during the credits.  Name the actress and the movie.

• Like 1
On 1/9/2021 at 11:37 AM, Terrence1 said:

Thanks, Peebs.  

This actress made only one movie at Universal, and it was with one of the studio's most popular leading men.  It was a modern-day Western and the male lead even sang the title song during the credits.  Name the actress and the movie.

Hi Terrence--could you add a clue?  This one seems so familiar but I'm stumped.

I keep thinking about a Western where the main actor sings the title song.... Robert Mitchum sings River of No Return, co-starring Marilyn Monroe but that doesn't fit the other clues.  I'm drawing a blank.  Maybe someone else can answer this one.

On what 1960's sitcom did Phil Spector appear as record producer?   One of the series main characters is helping a band get an audition with him.    Tommy Boyce and Bobby Hart appear as the band and perform a song for Spector.

Yes, there was about a fourteen year gap between their two collaborations.  Ricky Schroder was also in the original "Lonesome Dove" mini-series in 1989.  Jon Voight's role was originally played by Tommy Lee Jones.  Good work, Chaya.  Now it's your turn.  

On 1/23/2021 at 11:01 AM, chaya bat woof woof said:

The Return to Lonesome Dove (1993)?

Hi Chaya-- did you want to post the next question since you got the last one correct?

Thanks, chaya.  Wishing your finger a speedy recovery!

How about this one:

What iconic rock group recorded a 1964 jingle for Rice Krispies?  This tv ad aired only in Great Britain.

1 hour ago, chaya bat woof woof said:

I just found out the answer and watched it (needed that dose of humor); however, I'm letting someone else answer.

Please go ahead and post an answer. We can leave the thread open if you don't want to post the next question.  🙂

In a strange bit of casting, George Sanders appeared in a movie with both his ex-wife and his brother.  In the movie, George's character and the ex-wife's character were romantically involved.  Also, George and his brother played brothers.  Can you name the movie?   

• Like 1