Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MEET THE BEATLES!!!

MultiEye

The only Broadway tune the Beatles ever recorded: Till There Was You

Written for The Music Man play and used in The Music Man film playing on TCM at this very moment and being performed by Shirley Jones.

• 4 weeks later...

THere will be a nationwide showing of the newly restored A Hard Day's Night with (I've heard) 5.1 surround sound. Here's the scoop:

A Hard Day's Night - CLICK HERE

Somehow the link didn't work for me, but this is great news.  I remember the excitement seeing the movie with my sister when it came out.  (Alas, my father wanted to see it too, so we made him sit behind us.)

Somehow the link didn't work for me, but this is great news.  I remember the excitement seeing the movie with my sister when it came out.  (Alas, my father wanted to see it too, so we made him sit behind us.)

Some links here require you to RIGHT-click them, then click "Open link in new window"

Thanks, Kid_Dabb, that worked!  Technology can be a sensitive beast.  

That it can, it's all basics pretty much when it comes to the internet & stuff like that. Certainly a process, but all worth the knowledge.

• 2 months later...

Archived