Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WITH A SONG IN MY HEART

It is a Season Premier and I am surprised by that. I guess I must have had it on my net flix list a few years ago. It's on as I type. Enjoying. Interesting interview with Robert Wagner...... Robert Osborne asks about Susan and it quickly becomes about me, me ,me. Ah well, I think it's OK....... it's just good to see these old timers on screen. Robert gets it back on track, no surprise there.

That wasn't Miss Hayward singing, was it?

No, that was Jane Froman doing the singing...Susan just "sang" along. Susan received.her third nomination for Best Actress Oscar, and this movie, which many of Fox' female stars wanted desperately to do, put Susan over as the biggest star.on the lot, until the meteoric rise of Marilyn Monroe the following year.

No, that was Jane Froman doing the singing...Susan just "sang" along. Susan received.her third nomination for Best Actress Oscar, and this movie, which many of Fox' female stars wanted desperately to do, put Susan over as the biggest star.on the lot, until the meteoric rise of Marilyn Monroe the following year.

Susan DID do her own singing in I'LL CRY TOMORROW, in which she portrayed Lillian Roth. I found this one to be a surprisingly bland role for Susan.